With summer fast approaching you can bet that there are some people who’ll need money asap. If this sounds like you then I’ve got a great opportunity for you to make some fast cash by selling stuff this summer.
With all the big events during the summer you can also bet that the firework sellers will do brisk business again. But fireworks aren’t the only item in high demand at these summer events. Selling glow sticks is another easy way to cash in on all the excitement.
You can buy glow sticks and bracelets for $0.06-$0.60 each. These can be resold for $1-$2. Making a nice +300% profit. Also, by offer deals like “3 for $2” you can sell even more.
(Want more ideas? Check out our list of “I need money now” ideas)
Where To Sell Glow Sticks:
- 4th of July Fireworks (an obvious one)
- Summer Events
- Sporting Events
- Community Parties
- Almost any night-time summer event!
Where To Buy Glow Sticks:
Amazon is a great source if you have plans on selling glow sticks this summer. You don’t need to make big bulk purchases. There are lots of different types to choose from too.
- 300 8″ Lumistick Brand Glow Light Stick Bracelets
- 50 Lumistick 22″ Glow Stick Glow Necklaces
- 25 Premium 6″ Glow Sticks in Assorted Colors
(Don’t forget to sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime to get free 2-day shipping!)
Tips For Selling Glow Sticks:
- Have lots of change handy
- Sell only 1-2 items to keep it simple
- Pick a dark area to show off product better
- Wear dark colors to show off the glow sticks more
- Pick a high traffic area to sell product
- Have “3 for $x.xx” and “5 for $x.xx” deals to encourage people to buy multiple
Issues To Watch Out For:
- Licenses – Tax license and/or vendors license
- Permission – Permission from event organizer
- Pay Fees – Event organizers might require a small fee
So if you need money this summer then try selling glow sticks. Don’t forget to come back and let us know how you do!
Photo by dpbirds via Flickr